Kitchen Integrity

All Posted Recipes:
I have tried it!
I like it!
(Or I tell you my stupid mistakes)

March 13, 2010

Crepes

I can't believe how easy these are.
I can't believe how much of these I eat every time I make them.

Crepes

2 eggs, beaten
1.5 cups milk
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 TBS cooking oil
1/4 tsp salt

1. In a medium mixing bowl combine eggs, milk, flour, oil and salt; beat until combined.

2. Heat a lightly greased 6-inch skillet (medium heat works great); remove from heat. Spoon in 2 TBS batter; lift and tilt skillet to spread batter. Return to heat; brown on one side only. (Or cook on a crepe maker.) Invert the crepe onto a paper towel. Repeat with remaining batter, greasing skillet occasionally.

Make-ahead directions: Prepare as above. Layer cooled crepes with sheets of waxed paper in an airtight container; freeze up to 4 months. Thaw at room temperature for 1 hours before using.

No comments: