Kitchen Integrity

All Posted Recipes:
I have tried it!
I like it!
(Or I tell you my stupid mistakes)

March 13, 2010

An Acquired Taste...

HAhaha, this is one where you just might want to click the "that's nasty" button!

Here are some weird tastes I happen to really like. :)

Sardines in mustard (but I do wonder sometimes why I like this)

Cottage cheese on my chili

Dipping potato chips in cottage cheese

Potato chips IN my tuna sandwich

Cheese slices in my applesauce

Mmmmm....and one more. Don't worry, I didn't think I'd like this (I'm not THAT weird--not always):

Tuna scooped into peach halves

It's very French, actually, so there.

1 comment:

Rae said...

Sardines in mustard--never tried it. I really love kippers on crackers though.

Cottage cheese on chili--LOVE this.

Potato chips in cottage cheese--also love this.

Potato chips in tuna sandwich--DELISH.

cheese slices w/applesauce--used to like it. Not so much anymore.

And tuna scooped into peach halves sounds DISGUSTING. :)