Kitchen Integrity

All Posted Recipes:
I have tried it!
I like it!
(Or I tell you my stupid mistakes)

May 13, 2011

Black Bean Salsa

This salsa has a sort of tangy flavor with the lime and cilantro. I love it so much! Most salsas are a little too spicey/hot for me, and this one is just perfect...so perfect that I eat a lot of it.


Black Bean Salsa
printable version



~12 servings
prep: 15 minutes
total: 45 minutes

1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
1 can (10 oz.) original diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
1/2 cup whole kernel corn, frozen or canned and drained
1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
1 TBS lime juice
1/4 tsp ground cumin

Mix altogether in medium bowl, cover and refrigerate 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.

No comments: