Kitchen Integrity

All Posted Recipes:
I have tried it!
I like it!
(Or I tell you my stupid mistakes)

May 13, 2011

Mandarin Orange Salad

Technically, this is a jello salad...Utah Mormons are notorious for those. But you use the dry jello powder, so don't worry. It's safe. :D And it's so adaptable that a better title would be Fruit Jello Salad, except that sounds like what I said it's not: Utah Mormon Jello Salad. Nope, this stuff is scrumptious.

Mandarin Orange Salad
printable version


1 small carton (16 oz.) cottage cheese
1 small package (.6 oz) dry orange flavored jello
1 small carton (8 oz.) cool whip
3 cans (11 oz. each) drained mandarin oranges

Mix cottage cheese, jello and cool whip. Fold in mandarin oranges.

Variations: Endless! Fresh/frozen strawberries with strawberry jello
mini marshmallows with any jello/pudding
pineapples with pistachio jello/pudding
Etc! Any fruit with any accommodating jello/pudding!

No comments: