Kitchen Integrity

All Posted Recipes:
I have tried it!
I like it!
(Or I tell you my stupid mistakes)

January 7, 2011

Salmon Again!

I felt very enouraged by how easy my Salmon Pesto Mayo recipe is, so I did some experimenting and came up with another keeper. It's amazing.

With our very large salmon fillet, I used about 1/3 cup mayo.

Then I added (without measuring, sorry):
a drizzle of olive oil
a few big drips of lemon juice
generous dashings of salmon seasoning (yeah, totally cheating there)
thin sprinkling layer of smoked paprika (smoked is very different from regular, trust me).

Stir well! Broil salmon, spread sauce on it, broil again till sauce is bubbly. :) Follow pesto mayo recipe for cooking directions.

It is really good. I ate it during a week that I thought salmon sounded kind of gross, with all my pregnancy food-yuckiness, but Michael brought salmon home...and well, it was amazing. SO good.

No comments: