Kitchen Integrity

All Posted Recipes:
I have tried it!
I like it!
(Or I tell you my stupid mistakes)

September 17, 2011

No-Bake Cookies

Woops, we ate them all before taking a picture!

No Bake Cookies
printable version


2 cups sugar
3 TBS cocoa powder
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup butter
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups quick oats
(1 cup chopped nuts optional)

In medium saucepan, combine sugar and cocoa. Mix well. Add milk, mix well on medium heat. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients. Mix well until thickened, and drop cookies by spoonfuls (I use a TBS measure for the perfect size--cookie scoops are the same) onto cookie sheet covered with plastic wrap or tinfoil. For quicker cooling, place in freezer. When completely cooled, store in airtight container.


No comments: